Monday, February 3, 2014

ROUND NINE: Powering Up, Part I

The way I see it...

You need me. I need you. You two need each another. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 

Who are you two? 

On one hand, you're the PARENTS of the 14-18 million kids in the US with neurologic and developmental disorders. On the other, you're ORGANIZATIONS of all stripes out there acting on our kids' behalf.

ME? 

I'm both and in-between. I'm a CP parent, first and foremost. I'm also Parents to Projects (P2P) and, as such, my mission is to bring the two of you together -- specifically around work; mission critical work. I want to help our "organization side" get a lot more o' that done.

How come? 

To help us all magnify our impact in the world. To speed things up. To make a ginormous dent in our most pressing challenges and opportunities.

My daughter is unable to use the Net, so, writing /speaking for her...

SHE NEEDS US.

Will you please help me help you? 

I won't take "no" for an answer. I plan to try to be clearer about what I mean by that in subsequent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment