Saturday, August 17, 2013

ROUND THREE: Classified Info (Part D)

Here's the latest iteration of my mind map of CP-facing orgs and individuals -- with emphasis on orgs: http://www.mindmeister.com/313292469/_.


I can think of lots of things that could be done to improve upon it. Here are a few off o' my "tasks" list:
  • Compile the URLs of a hundred or so organizations' sites so I can add links to the map. [straightforward; simple] 
  • Add to my list of independent therapy clinics. [Civil Society sector / Human Services category] 
  • Find out who the specific participants are in the twelve (12) multi-stakeholder networks I've identified thus far. [would entail a degree of detective work] 
  • Fine tune my definitions of: (a) the five (5) major sectors shown above, and (b) my five (5) Civil Society categories. [original thinking needed]
Would anyone like to volunteer to help? Please -- if so -- use my contact form at right to shoot me an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment